Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Just Another Day in Paradise

Well its 11 am. I couldn't fall asleep last night until after 2 and then from 2-7 I was up and down all night coughing- No Hacking out a lung. At 7 when my now 3 year old woke up I gave up trying to sleep. Something good came out of it. He told me he had to potty (That is a BIG thing for us) About 9:00 my husband couldn't sleep anymore so he stayed up with will and let me have a nap. Now its 11, we've all eaten, George is on the Xbox. Will is racing cars on his Hot Wheels track. The Cat is attacking the cars (She also left me some wrapping paper in the hallway for a present). None of us are dressed. Just another day in Paradise here. Its nice just to relax and be us for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, I can always use support, knowledge, encouragement, laughs, or whatever you have to offer!