Monday, July 6, 2009

Desprately Needed Monday Inspiration

I keep a 9 month old, 7 year old and 8 year old in the day. The 7 year old has had major mouthiness problems since he stayed with his grandmother for a week and a half. He also is very sly with my three year old and I find my three year old getting into a lot more trouble than should be. I know the 7 year old is initiating most of the things causing my son to be in trouble, but I have no evidence. Anyways its been a rough day already mostly because I feel awful, so rather than be ill with the children un necessarily, I decided to seek something to lift my spirits. I hope you too will enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, I can always use support, knowledge, encouragement, laughs, or whatever you have to offer!